Sofia is an experienced public speaker/instructor and is available to speak to your organization or group on reflexology and its benefits. Presentations will be modified to fit your specific setting and can include reflexology self-help tips. Sofia is a dynamic and informative presenter who keeps her audience captivated with her passion for Reflexology and Ayurveda.
Sofia has been teaching Foundations of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Bodywork since the year of 2013. She is currently an instructor of Ayurveda at the Advanced School of Massage Therapy, Massage Center (Thousand Oaks, CA). She also taught Ayurveda at A2Z Massage Schools, Reseda.
Sofia is available to teach Reflexology and Ayurveda at any Massage school or program where Reflexology knowledge is desired to obtain.
In addition, Sofia offers workshops/presentations at Adult Senior Citizens centers, Graduate Schools, High schools, and other communities.
Below is list of topics available for presentations to choose from:
- Separate workshops for each season (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer) – what to expect from each season: diet, nutrition, daily routine and exercises
- Learn a method to stay beautiful (Facial Marma + Reflexology)
- Chakra Balance
- Medical Terminology
- Foundations of Ayurveda
- Self-Help Reflexology Workshop
- Family-Help Reflexology Workshop
- Colors and Days of the week from Ayurvedic Perspective
- How to deal with Negative energy
- How to handle stress using Reflexology and Acupressure
- Healing Touch for Children (Baby Marmassage/Reflexology and Acupressure)
Interested for Sofia to teach at your location – contact Sofia at tel: 818 516 7526, fill out the contact form
Foundations of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Bodywork
This 6 -16 hour course is taught by Sofia at the massage schools:
- learn to identify and become familiar with your individual Ayurvedic body constitution, and develop a practical daily life routine for a healthy lifestyle according to Ayurveda.
- discover specific tools which will improve your vital energy, diet, and make possible unlimited joyful health and personal growth
- embrace ancient Ayurvedic bodywork massage technique which was used for Indian royalty and apply it for self-massage and in your practice
Face Reflexology Course
The course is a 6 – 12 hour program available for massage therapy students, beauty professionals and anyone interested in taking care of their beautiful face.
- What’s in a face? Learn principles of Face Reading
- Embrace various types of facial massages to stay young, healthy and beautiful
- Develop daily self-care/clients-care protocol using special tools: facial rollers, kansa face wand, and a lot more
Teaching Schedule 2018
For more information please contact Lisa Ianiro, [email protected]smt.net, tel: 805 495 1353
tel: 818 719 6425
Saturday, June 2th, 2018 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Teaching Schedule 2019
For more information please contact Lisa Ianiro, [email protected], tel: 805 495 1353